Mount Brandon Self Catering Accommodation Kilkenny – your holiday your way! Small, sustainable and safe!
Mount Brandon Cottages, self catering accommodation in Kilkenny (Ireland’s Ancient East) are the perfect location for a weekend break in Ireland (#MakeABreakForIt). All of our holiday homes are built in traditional style featuring pine throughout. Each unit is superbly equipped to Fáilte Ireland’s 4-star approval.
Self Catering Cottage Specifications / Facilities
- Failte Ireland four star approval
- 110 sq mtr per house
- 3 bedrooms (1 single downstairs, 2 doubles upstairs)
- pine bedroom furniture with quality mattresses
- downstairs shower room, upstairs bathroom
- oil-fired central heating in house No. 2
- electric storage heating in cottage No. 1
- open fireplace (house No. 1)/wood-burning stove (house No. 2)
- fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons, dishwasher and microwave
- washing machine, dryer
- free towels and bed linen
- colour TV
- DVD & CD player
- Chest freezer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Free-to-air satellite reception
- bicycle hire by arrangement
- Free WIFI – as long as broadband is working
- Furthermore we provide a safe for your valuables!
- Table tennis table
- Garden furniture
- State-of-the-art BBQ house (€5.00 per night gas contribution charge)
- Free WIFI (as long as our supplier plays ball)
- Private parking (for up to two cars per house)
- Outdoor drying facilities
In the summer of 2013 we completed a state-of-the-art BBQ house for you, our guests. Not only do you have “the beast” – a gas-fired BBQ at your convenience, but also a char grill stainless steel BBQ for the real authentic taste. The BBQ house is so large, that there is plenty of seating for everybody, even when both houses are occupied. Some guests cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner out there!